found this recipe in a health magazine for 'Sweet potato and red pepper terrine': serves 6
3 peppers, deseeded and halved
900g sweet potato, peeled
fresh nutmeg grated
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1tbsp chopped fresh mixed herbs
2tbsp tomato puree
salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180C, gas mark 4
2. Place peppers, skin side up on a baking tray and under the grill until skins start to blacken. Put peppers into a plastic food bag and seal. Take out when cool and peel and chop.
3.Cut sweet potatoes into chunks and boil until soft. Drain, mash and add nutmeg and black pepper.
4. Mix garlic, herbs and tomato puree with potatoes, and then beat the eggs in one at a time. Fold in the diced red pepper and spoon into a 600ml terrine mould or baking tin.
5.Place the terrine mould in a roasting tin and pour in boiling water so it comes half way around the mould.
6. Bake in the oven for 45mins. allow t cool and refrigerate before serving.
7. cut into slices and serve in a bed of salad leaves.
I worked out the pp to be about 5 per serving (28pp for full recipe)
havent tried it yet myself but ave lots of sweet potatoes so mite tr it 2moro!let me no if u try it out!