Extra Easy Sweet things

I love a sweet treat and know I would binge if I cut them out completely so I work it into the plan and save some or all of my syns for each evening and will have anything from chocolate to biscuits, my new fave is Lindt dark chocolate creations, the salted caramel is amazing and as its dark chocolate you feel satisfied With A smaller amount, does take discipline to just weigh out the amount your syns allow and put the rest away though! X x

How about mixing an options hot choc (just the powder) into half a tub of quark? Pop it in the freezer for a bit and its really chocolatey & creamy for 2 SYNS :)

Pepsi max cherry is so much nicer than the diet cherry coke (which tastes awful). A large glass of that whenever I have a craving for something sweet fills me up so I have no space for anything else :)

Pepsi max cherry is so much nicer than the diet cherry coke (which tastes awful). A large glass of that whenever I have a craving for something sweet fills me up so I have no space for anything else :)

Yeah same, I have Pepsi max cherry or diet energy drink, or a cup of tea with a few sweeteners in the evening to starve off cravings

It didn't occur to me to have a diet energy drink - good idea!

Are diet energy drinks free?

I made some syn free rice pudding today which can be sweet when muller light yoghurt added. Plus it really really fills you up!! I've got enlighten left for the tomorrow and the weekend.

I find it hard trying not to reach for unhealthy snacks so hoping this helps :)

Made some sugar free jelly too so will try that tomorrow.

How did you make the rice pudding? I'd like to try that.

How did you make the rice pudding? I'd like to try that.

I had pudding rice and you just cook it with water - think the recipe said half a mug of rice to a pint of water but i cooked more rice so used more water. I just kept cooking it until the water had gone and the rice was cooked.
Add vanilla essence and quite a lot of sweetener (to taste) then i just put the amount i wanted in a bowl and added the yoghurt to that before i ate.

I've just had some for brekkie and just added the yoghurt to the cold rice and popped in the microwave for a little while and it was yummy.

Have seen that you can cook it in diet cream soda rather than water which makes it lots creamier (but i didn't have any) and you can also add nutmeg or other things.

Thank you :) looks like I'll be hunting for some diet cream soda this afternoon lol.

some good advice :) sorry to break it to U but a freddo is 5 syns....defo worth it though I think! Dipped in a nice cuppa...amazing!

:cry: I don't know why I thought they were only 2! Oh well, I've managed to lose weight counting them as 2 so far so hopefully by counting them as 5 I'll lose even more :rolleyes: Thanks for the correction! :) I read it just in time too, I'm off to Costco tomorrow and was going to buy a box of 60! I just won't bother with them now, I'll save myself the £7.69!

I think I want something sweet after evening meal because we always had pudding when I was at home. Good old Mum.
She always said she was hungry as a child and did not want her children to be hungry.

Nevertheless it is a very hard habit to break as is overeating.

I made this with the diet cream soda and vanilla mullerlight this afternoon and my god it tastes amazing. You'd never know it was syn free! :)

I made this with the diet cream soda and vanilla mullerlight this afternoon and my god it tastes amazing. You'd never know it was syn free! :)

I haven't tried with cream soda definitely going to have to. It's so filling I had some about 10am then didn't eat lunch till half three/four and still haven't had tea as I'm not hungry.

:cry: I don't know why I thought they were only 2! Oh well, I've managed to lose weight counting them as 2 so far so hopefully by counting them as 5 I'll lose even more :rolleyes: Thanks for the correction! :) I read it just in time too, I'm off to Costco tomorrow and was going to buy a box of 60! I just won't bother with them now, I'll save myself the £7.69!

I admire you! If I bought a box of sixty Freddos I'd eat thirty in Costco car park. Will power: do not have.

Did anyone see that programme about eating habits onBBC? They proved that no matter how much of a meal you eat you always have room for pudding, because our brains respond to variation.

The experiment was funny- the presenter had to eat as many custard creams as she could before being scanned. Lucky girl! ;)

I have a stock of Aldi Ice Pops in my freezer. They are 18 calories per stick so I assume they're only one syn each and they're good for a quick sugar rush that doesn't "cost" too much :)

Pudding rice sounds really good, I'm definitely going to try that tomorrow, thanks!

Back