Extra Easy Sweet things

I admire you! If I bought a box of sixty Freddos I'd eat thirty in Costco car park. Will power: do not have.

Ha ha - me too! My goal in life is to buy a multipack of Freddo's & eat 1 a day - sounds so simple but so far its been completely impossible!

If you can spare half a HExB you could have an Aplen Light. The Lemon Drizzle ones are lovely with a cup of tea!

Or if you have a whole HExB french toast made by whisking an egg with sweetener and cinnamon and dipping wholemeal bread in before frying in frylight and sprinkled with some sweetener. It is really, really lovely served with a drizzle of syn free vanilla yog (the Vanilla and choc sprinkles Muller is lush) and some (defrosted) frozen cherries on top. (I use the frozen cherries as these go all soft an squidgy without being cooked and turning synful). Mmmmmmm.

Or if you have a whole HExB french toast made by whisking an egg with sweetener and cinnamon and dipping wholemeal bread in before frying in frylight and sprinkled with some sweetener. It is really, really lovely served with a drizzle of syn free vanilla yog (the Vanilla and choc sprinkles Muller is lush) and some (defrosted) frozen cherries on top. (I use the frozen cherries as these go all soft an squidgy without being cooked and turning synful). Mmmmmmm.

Went to bed thinking about French Toast after typing that, and just had to have it for breakfast (topped with LOADS of sliced strawberries and drizzled with half a pot of VFF Raspberry Activia yogurt. It was even more delicious than I'd remembered!! :D

I have bought some plastic throw away cups and I make ice cups.

I use all sorts of sugar free drinks, even fizzy ones. My favourite at the moment is frozen pepsi max ice cup or old jamaica ginger beer (light) - this one has a real kick to it.

They take a good 20 minutes at least to suck your way through them and they work smashing for me - great too on these warm days we are having xxx

I have bought some plastic throw away cups and I make ice cups.

I use all sorts of sugar free drinks, even fizzy ones. My favourite at the moment is frozen pepsi max ice cup or old jamaica ginger beer (light) - this one has a real kick to it.

They take a good 20 minutes at least to suck your way through them and they work smashing for me - great too on these warm days we are having xxx

I never even thought about using throw away plastic cups!! Genius!! xx

I never thought of using the throwaway cups and I have LOADS of them! Yay excitement hahaha

I am the same, I usually have either mini meringues, a flump, mikado or a mullerlight. Usually hits the spot! If not then green tea or a glass of diet coke with a slice of lemon works a treat too. :)

im loving your goals well done on what you have done so for x

Back