Sweet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    OH is on CD too, but unlike me who is sweet-obsessed he is fed up of sweet stuff i.e shakes, bars....

he feels better knowing he has aamw after this week...

but is there anything he can do in the mean time?? :eek::p:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lose-lotts

lose-lotts Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi, have the soups instead and add a little crushed chillies ido and they r gorgeous.

hope that helps

4. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

What about the savory shakes or the CD vegetable drink? Have you tried those? Has he made the crisps?

I am only on day 6 and I'm already not looking forward to AAM week I think it might throw me off course. But um-ho I may change my mind.

I'm sure some of the more experienced cd'ers will be able to think of something for him.

5. Hazel

Hazel Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    yeah - soups then with a bit of black pepper or chilli added. have you got any of the savoury vegetable water flavour as well? - I just have the shake packs, but i have a savoury veg drink whenever i fancy something savoury.

6. klee

klee Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    CD
    has he tried marigold boullion?
    its a veg drink (kinda like cup a soup) and your allowed 1 cup a day on top of your shakes!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.