Sweetdll Project Baby!

sweetdll

Hi all i'm new, am trying to loose weight to get pregnant again after loosing my baby (nathaniel) at 23 weeks in 2011, i put on all the weight i had lost before and during the pregnancy and now we are having problems conceiving, doctor suspects PCOS and am currently having tests done.

I started slimming world on NHS referal on the 28/8/12, weighed in on the 4th sept and lost 3lb :D pledge for this week is 1lb i'm not very confident and i was sure i had put weight on last week, nothing like being pesimistic :confused:, trying to be more positive but struggling, i am however sticking to the diet 100%, i am doing extra easy and altho somedays find it hard to eat the 1/3 supper free on a whole i'm finding it nice and easy, you will notice as my diary goes on i do have days where i can't cook which = snacking = hungry = pigging out on healthy meal when the hubby gets home and i can cook whilst supervised.

for those wondering what my health problem is i have non-epileptic attack disorder, meaning i have seizures they look very much like epileptic seizures but are caused by stress, my body can no longer handle any stress what so ever ( even getting annoyed at the husband messing around usually results in a fit :rolleyes:) being sent for treatment after a year of having it finally but the waiting list is most likley huge so not holding my breath on it happening quickly.

the husband is being supportive in the most part and eating whatever i have as an evening meal.

(Anyone reading my food diary will recognise this post as its the intro to my food diary as well was easier than typing it all out again)

but to add so you don't all get bored of what i have said if you have read it twice i am sorry, i am finding slimming world so far quiet fun i never realsied that i missed cooking, and although i have a hard time pushing my self to go eat somedays like today my tummy feels hungry, yet i am sat here not making food because.... i don't know why really i should go make my lunch its 2:40 and i haven't had it yet, but i got distacted and then didn't feel hungry so haven't made it yet.

anyone else struggle with not feeling hungry???? I never feel hungry in the morning and have to force down breakfast, as if i don't eat breakfast i generally don't eat lunch either and don't get hungry til 5 in the evening.

anyways thanks for reading and i will try to keep this upto date.

Well i gained a pound this week got weight yesterday and now i have finished moping i'm back on it aim drink more water (we think the 1lb was water from exercising) and back on track for food wish me luck.

well i WI at -5lb this week so happy, i nearly very nearly didn't go to group a) i'm full of cold and b) yesterday i was all for packing in and not going to group because as far as i was concerned i was certain i had gained and if i had i would have given up group all together just goes to show i guess, -5 means i got my half stone award, unfortunatly couldn't stay past WI i feel dreadful and didn't wanna pass it on, so was in and out as fast as WI can be, so heres to a good week i just need to focus it obviously does work and i am just getting stressed over nothing, even if i did have days that i was very very hungry, i guess i can try and fix that tho over the next week.

ok i forgot i was doing this i'm sure i would loose my head some days if it wasn't screwed on, well its been all go started a new job, volunteer work but love it and glad its getting me out of the house, and i maintained this week weight wise, not happy but i know that the big slice of cheesecake i had at a job interview last friday curtosy of the company was going to impact on things and happy it wasn't a gain.

back on track now, as for baby making well just ended ovulation window so now on the dreaded two week wait fingers crossed.

i have now lost 10.5lb in 6 weeks not fantasting but still good :)

Well done on the loss!! :) as long as its coming off slowly it will stay off for longer!

Hubby an I too are going to start trying for a baby next year so I want to get back to my target weight to give me a better start!

Good luck with all aspects and I will keep popping by to see how yr doing!! Xx

back to update i am due on on saturday and i was a moody cow yesterday so reckon af is on her way but we will see, got my scan results back on my overys and all is normal so thats good, i am also now only 3lb away from the weight i was when i last concieved so fingers crossed for next month :) i lost 21/2 lb this week which is good and have noticed that ovulation week i gain or maintain weight wise.

1lb to go to get stone award :) hopefully will get it next week and work is going well,

BFP!!!!!!!!! I'M Pregnant still in shock will update later when its sunk in and its still very early days but since i can't tell people close to me i will tell all of you

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS! Hi there, i'm a lurker, i have just decided to start SW again, and i was checking out some food diaries, and came across yours. I lost my bb at 27 weeks 12 years ago, and i have pcos, but i went on to have 3 healthy boys!
So a BIG congratulations to you! xxx

sweetdll said:
BTP!!!!!!!!! I'M Pregnant still in shock will update later when its sunk in and its still very early days but since i can't tell people close to me i will tell all of you

Congrats!!! Looking forward to hearing more about it xx

Well its been a crazy and scary 2 weeks, baby is fine but have had bleeding and 2 scans! have another scan next week to check growth so fx all is ok with bean. As for slimming world i have been off plan for 2 weeks, plan on getting back on plan today :)

Congratz :) What Great news :)

Good Luck with everything :)

Well still of plan due to morning sickness, however did get to see bean last week and see its little heartbeat flickering :) still terrified and the fear has set in but nothing is going to get rid of the fear till i pass 24 weeks, so fingers crossed i get to take this one home.

Back