sweeteners & Veg stock....

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Just a few questions... i could do with answering asap...

Can you have sweeteners? the tablet kind, and if so, how many a day?

ANDD lol can i have the veg stock in the green tub? I cant remember what its called, but i know i had it last time i did it lol just dont want to come out of ketosis and not lose weight! :confused:

bump

yeah, it beguins with a b lol

Boullion - I have this (it's cheaper than the cd golden vegetable!) and my CDC has always informed me that it is ok to have. It doesn't effect my losses at all, but again everyone is different. Maybe try it out for a week and decide whether you can/can't have it.

I also have tablet sweetners in coffee. I'm not sure if there is a limit per day, I wouldn't think so hun, but worth checking with a CDC just incase.

Hugs x

Check with your CDC because mine says no to the Boullion because of the salt content (even the reduced one) but like Emmapetty says it's just a case of listening to your body. :)

Do you mean Marigold Vegetable Bouillon with the piccies of veg on the front? My CDC says it's fine although bizarrely the low salt one isn't (?). Last time I was on CD, I had it and it was never a problem with ketosis xx

Back