SWEETENERS

misheemoo

how many of us actually add sweeteners to our shakes? and how many do you all add? i'l start yes to sweeteners and i have 3!! :) x

nope. don't feel i need them. but then i prefer dark choc etc, no sugar in drinks. when my sweet tooth rears its head it's a sod but i prefer slightly less sweet things...

abz xx

thanks for replying abz x

I dont add any either as i find them sweet enough, but i dont have a particularly sweet tooth :)

thank you kareno x

I don't add sweetners to shakes that I have cold, but when I make a frothy coffee (with a vanilla shake) I do add a sweetner tablet. And the same goes for when I make an iced coffee, I'll pop a couple of tablets in then.

What about you Misheemoo? How are you finding the diet so far?

x x x

thanks for replying nurse bex, doing quite well on cd, not finding it as diffucult as i thought it would be, that is until food is around me in sight, then obviously i want it!! but a shake normally sorts it out, roll on next week though i will be allowed bars for the 1st time,yum yum, something i can get my teeth into :) x

hows it going 4u nursebex? x

Good for you :)

I know what you mean, with food for me on CD it's a case of out of sight out of mind and I hit rock bottom when I have to sort supper out for my daughter and husband.

I've not tried the bars yet and a lot of people on here say they are lovely! So I'm looking forward to trying them out if I eventually get anywhere on SS!

I'm not doing so well, have been meaning to restart a few times over the past 2 weeks but keep failing miserably. Monday however is a different story. I WILL be doing it and I'll do it 100%

Really glad that you're doing well, keep at it and you'll be at goal in no time!

x x x x

i use them i use slimmer brand sweetener with blk cofees, dont add them to shakes as i have tetras and more of a savoury/soup person. xx

Nope I don't use em in shakes I find some too sweet anyway.

Back