sweeteners

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pandora, 14 December 2006 Social URL.

1. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    i'm ss'ing at pressent & have just discovered that i quite like the occasional black coffee - i used to drink it but went off it when preggers ( she's nearly 8 now!!) but i like to sweeten it a little & wondered which sweetener was best, cos i know some of them can leave an after taste?
    any thoughts / advice please :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    hi cheryl....i use the sweetex tablets....they do the job for me!! your not allowed any of the powdered stuff on CD

4. pandora

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    thanks Kaz, thats a help. have been using sweet n low2 at work & sneeking a few sachets home with me, but really need to buy my own now !!:)

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    do you have kids? Bring them to mcdonalds and nick a load outta there!!

6. pandora

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    good idea, got to go to ASDA tommorrow & there's one in our asda's & its so busy no one will notice hehe :)

7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well since ur going to Asda anyway....I think a thingy of 500 sweetex tabs is only a couple of quid anyway!!

8. lipotrimmer

lipotrimmer Full Member

People's tastebuds are different. I like Spelenda tablets and am using them now. They don't taste different from sugar. I tried Sweetex and canderel and did not like them.

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If I am doing a vannila shake I will keep back some to put in a coffee and have this for my afters. It is very nice.

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.