Sweeties from the counsellor

emmaleighjohnson

Pink and Fluffy Poster
I met a lovely lady yesterday (she works with my husband) and she had some sugar-free sweeties she bought from her counsellor.

Does everyone else's counsellor sell these?

Never heard of them sorry, freeze some grapes, lovely xx

I wasn't looking for sweeties I was just wondering if anyone else had 'cambridge diet sweeties' like the person I met did.

I'm not really a sweetie person to be honest.

I met a lovely lady yesterday (she works with my husband) and she had some sugar-free sweeties she bought from her counsellor.

Does everyone else's counsellor sell these?

Oooh Nooo! Tell her not to eat the sweets. Umm, probably too late. Grrrr

my cdc does not have sweeties and i dont think this is part of the official way to be honest! i would ask her what they are made of!!

sounds a little suspect to me. they aren't listed on the cd website under their products section...

Cambridge don't make sweets. They are not on the plan, and sugar free ones are usually higher in carbs. What with the flavourings on top of that, they could easily take you out of ketosis

Probably a bar cut up into little slices and baked in the oven, tastes like malteasers!

Or a choc pack made up with very little water, then frozen in a roll and sliced into 'sweets'.

Probably a bar cut up into little slices and baked in the oven, tastes like malteasers!

Or a choc pack made up with very little water, then frozen in a roll and sliced into 'sweets'.

Nope she had two bags of sweeties individually wrapped and were like little chews. One flavour was strawberries and cream and the other chocolate and cream. They were low carb I believe as well because they had the carb rating on the back (although I didn't look at that).

I had two and they were lovely but had a laxitive effect :eek:

What????????????????????????

CD do not make sweets. DON'T EAT THEM.

I sit on the counsellor committee if there were sweets I would know about them.

Complete and utter rubbish.

DO NOT EAT THEM

Who is the CDC??????

Rant over.

Ok then. The lady I met said she bought them directly from the counsellor along with her shakes, bars etc. I'm not sure who her counsellor is though.

Well whoever the counsellor is they should not be selling these alongside CD. They could hinder and slow down the weightloss. Trust me on this one CD DO NOT MAKE SWEETS. Tell your friend to stop eating these. If the counsellor has problem tell them to contact me.

I knew you'd love this thread Linda :cool:

Okay...me thinks that the CDC is a very nice CDC. I reckon she thought...ohhh, low cal sweeties (maybe even low carb ones)...oooh, that would be nice for me to give them as a 'reward'.

Okay...misguided, but good intentions.

Please don't throttle her Linda;) Hopefully you can find out her name and guide her into the path of CD righteousness:cool:

She is a CD counsellor because my friend is doing the CD with her. As far as my friend is aware she is doing CD. She has the shakes, bars, wateraddystuff etc. and my friend THOUGHT the sweets were CD too.

Back