sweetners?and zero coke

yummy mummy 2 be

quik question... on ss are we allowed 0 cal sweetners and zero coke? did diet few years ago and was allowed both but unsure now

You can have sweetners but they have to be in tablet form, as for coke zero some say yes some no, my last cdc said wait 2 weeks then you can a glass a day, I did and lost 4or so lbbs a week.

Hope this helps

Yeah as above... tablet sweetners are fine

Coke Zero... lol its a massive debate :D

I drank it once for a week and it DID affect my losses...while others it has no affect at all.

Everyones different....but i think stick to the rules and you cant go wrong

My CDC said no about Coke Zero. Although it doesn't contain citric acid like other diet drinks, it does contain forms of sugars / sweetners that may knock you out of it. That being said, I had a huge coke zero cup last time I was on Cambridge at the cinema once, and it didn't affect me, but I was like 10 weeks into 100% SS and therefore I think it would have taken a lot to knock me out of ketosis.

Must admit that the title of this topic made me :D

There is such a dispute about the whole Coke Zero thing but i for one couldn't do SS without my nightly can :)

But i know it can affect some people so tread with caution x

I'm a Pespi Max drinker, so I dare not risk trying it while doing Cambridge. I'll just have to make do with sparkling water and the Cambridge water flavourings until the end of the year. No biggie. :D

Good Tip FBS, I hadn't thought about sparkling water and water flavouring, does it taste like fizzy juice?

Good Tip FBS, I hadn't thought about sparkling water and water flavouring, does it taste like fizzy juice?

Not really. To be honest, I'm not actually that keen on the water flavourings in still water. But the difference they make to sparkling water just makes it seem like drinking fizzy pop. It's tricky to exlain the taste. If you have ever had the sweets refreshers, then the best I can describe it is like having a fizzy liquid refresher. :D

A word of warning though, when you put the powder in to the water and stir it, it will fizz up. So always mix the powder in an inch or so at the bottom of the glass first, then top up with water. ;)

I like the water flavourings in hot water best - when i did the diet before i was so fed up of litre after litre of cold water that i started drinking hot water too. now i drink cold in the day hot at night - the monotony does get to you doesnt it lol!!

Back