sweetness and light mini cubes

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mizpiglet86, 27 April 2010 Social URL.

1. mizpiglet86

mizpiglet86 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    iv just had a black tea with 1 sweetness and light mini cube aspartame no sugar or glucose or anything like that and 5 min later my stomach is going nuts with the grumbling! ot oh! i hope this hasnt brought me out of ketosis i am on day 4 today and have just started getting really cold today but the other 3 days i was very warm after 7.30 same time every night strange lol im had some stomach pains and anxious symptoms this morning i had no enery at all it was a struggle to even breath! i was wondering when i will feel more energetic? i have stuck to this 100% no picking, just water 3ltr a day spaced out nothing has enterd my mouth apart from 1 lt bar and 2 shakes with water a day i know i shouldnt but i weighed myself this morning and iv lost 6quart lb in 4 days! is this good also have the ketosticks which said i was in deep ketosis number 8 dark purple on day two but its lighter today but still in it. sorry for waffling on lol hope everyone is doing well keep it up one day at a time i have to lose 77lb im currently 200 and my goal weight is 123lb:eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Is it a VLCD that you are on?

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.