swimming and xencal

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by 0121gucci, 7 May 2010 Social URL.

1. 0121gucci

0121gucci Full Member

HI this might sound stupid but ive been on xenical now for 5 months with no problems ive started going swimming but the next day im having tummy cramps and the rush to go to the loo this has happened about 4 times now and wondered if any one has had the same many thanks debbie x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    I doubt it's anything to do with the Xenical, but don't they say that exercise can stimulate the bowels anyway?
    So maybe it's the exercise that's moving things along in that department :eek: Are you getting the Xenical side-effects when you do 'go' or is it just urgency without the Tango experience.

Sorry if that question is a bit too personal! You don't have to answer it! :)
  4. 0121gucci

0121gucci Full Member

HI ALEX ive joined a swimming class as i wasnt yery confident in the water the first week i had to get out of the pool and it was the tango effect so the next week i didnt have anything to eat before i went but had terrible stomach cramps when i got home ive been on xenical for 5 months and havnt had any problems untill now all i get now is orange oil all the time im having to watch what i eat all the time thanks for getting back to me alex debbie x
  5. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Every Other Day Diet
    I don't think you can connect the swimming and the oil. The oil is caused by too much fat wherever it is coming from I think you need to have another look at your diet.

KB x
  6. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    Maybe it's something you're eating after the swimming?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.