Swimming

Alpaca

Gold Member
I'm building up my confidence to maybe one day trying out some swimming or at least some exercise in water ... Will be easier on my joints. But there's a big BUT in my head as I just couldn't do it unless i go to a fat session ... The thought of being in the pool with a crowd of celery stick nibblers would do me in!

Does anyone know of any swimming/exercise sessions for overweight self conscious idiots like me? :)

To be honest I've never heard of that. There are female only sessions if that helps. In my local pool we get all different shapes and sizes and from what I've noticed, the larger folk seem to be fitter than the slim!

No person appears out of place in the pool to me

Thanks drasim! I guess I'll just pluck up the courage and try it out - maybe when I've lost a bit more! lol

I'm such a coward! :eek:

im the same alpaca - always have been. make the quickest dash to the pool and back out at the end so no one can see me x

thanks LVLLT... you've done brilliantly well with your weight loss! wow! you must be thrilled... If I was your weight I'd want to flaunt not hide I think! lol :)

ah wait till you get there love and see how you feel :) and thanks babes xxx

Back