Swimmings Cossies.... My BF wants to start swimmming with me

x_kerry_x

but i dont want to be the fat one sticking out with all these lumps and bumps... can anyone point me in the right direction for decent swimming costumes that maybe hold you in abit or move the attraction from my thighs upwoods lol x

Hi Kerance,

I love swimming but dread walking out of the changing room and into the pool ...... I have now bought some swimming/board shorts. They come down mid thigh length and make me feel so much more comfortable :)

X

Id love to start swimming again but find it hard to find a comfortable swimming costume which holds my boobs! don't want to feel conscious all the time that they may pop out.. all the costumes i find at the moment are made for smaller boobs :(

Next do some costumes that have a push up cleavage bit. That would draw the attention away. M&s and debenhams both do some nice tummy control costumes.

For big boobied ladies bravisimo do costumes that go up to a k cup

Hth x

I went sports direct and got one that has legs in, come down to about mid thigh, makes me feel a little less conscious. Cost me about £6.99. It's a little big now actually, must get one in a smaller size.

Debenhams & M&S are fantastic for swimmies, I'm long bodied & bigged boobed so struggle to find anything. Both do long length, tummy control & firm support for the "top heavy" & several that are combined :D If you want to spend a little more & go stylish Monsoon do really nice ones (but quite pricey!) Also one of my friends suggested - wear an underwired bikini top under a normal cossie for support!!

Charli XxX

I have a bigger bust and bought a tankini top from Very, it sits perfectly in place. I hate showing the tops of my legs so I have a swim skirt from Bon Marche.
I have to admit I feel really good in it which is a bonus, I'll work out more.

I did have a swimdress but it didn't fit well but I think it was the style (moulded cups, too heavy).
M&S used to do a really good swimdress, they're not on their website now but there are lots of new ones on ebay (black with white straps).

Back