Switching Counsellors???

smb1973

Hi all,

Hoping someone knows...

I want to change counsellors to one closer to where I live. Has anyone does this, and if so, will the previous counsellor send my forms to the new one? You see, i just can not bare going to the GP again. Besides, I think it would be better practice....

Anyways please drop me a line if you know...

Thank you!!!!

Hi -- It shouldn't be a problem. Take your copy of any paperwork your present CDC gave you and signed for her -- and, once youmet with the CDC and sure you want to make the switch. Give the new CDC your old CDC's name and explain that you are switchin because she is closer (and she should be able to get the verification from the old CDC or the main company). Then, as a courtsey call your old CDC and explain why you made the switch.

My old CDC was very gracious and they know each other and often refer -- for example the first CDC does not do daytime appts. My preference.

MM

Hi Sandra,

You're welcome. BTW -- if you go on to chit chat and start playing some games (like the song game) and get your posts up to 50 -- then you will be able to private message people and have an expanded signature block so you can upload your tickers, type in your targets, etc.

MinnieMel

If they are funny about it then just switch. Your BMI is below 40 now so unless you have any health issues you wouldn't need to see your GP to get things signed this time around. I have switched my CDC and as my BMI was below 40 when I switched I didn't need to go back to gp

Back