1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

swop

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Jot, 14 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Hi guys

Just a quickie, how many of you guys started with the cd and changed to sw and continued to loose weight.

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Judy

Judy Well-Known Member

hi i did although weight loss is a lot slower im still loosing, i found cd really hard and i think this is better for u and a lot easier if u have a family to cook for. If ur on ur own i suppose cd would be a lot easier but when u have to cook chicken nuggets and fries and things like that for the littleuns it was a killer.

4. Jot

Jot jo'stime

Hi Judy

i totally agree my two have just had a pizza, god i could have inhaled it in one go. Its so hard i am just in my 3rd week on the cd first week ssing second 790, and now my cdc wants me to go back ssing, god not sure i can.