Syn average per portion?

Cldb

Hi all

Can someone please help me. Is there any where on the SW website or a way to average syn values per portion when adding to meal ingredients I'm on EE as its easier to be able to cook for the whole family of 5. Maths isn't my strongest point. For example in tonight's meal i used 3 tablespoons of honey which works out 7.5 syns and 2 syns for cornflower. I know I can round this total to 10 then divide by five but as I often cook in bulk I know this will happen time and time again, so it would be easier with some kind of tool to help me for when the math isn't so easy. X

Just use the calculator in your phone add the total syns up and divide by the amount of portions.
The result will prob not be round numbers, but round them up to the next half syn. Hth x

Thanks. I have been using my syn calculator on my phone, so will just keep doing that. I was hoping there was somewhere where I could input and store my recipes and syn per portion. I'm just being lazy I suppose.

I do the same, you could write it down in a note book and follow the same recipe in the future. Then you only need to work it out once

Back