syn calculator

when inputting nutritional information on the syns calculator. You input the weight as given on the packet with the nutritional information. So if it is for more than 100g, you need to select the second button not the first one, where is says 100g and then input the weight as on the nutritional information.

Note this is not usually the weight of the entire packet.

I would advise looking at the syns calculator FAQ on the SW website, which is to the right of the syns calculator. So you are familiar with how it works.

Also, are you aware you are in the Healthy Extra's subforum?

There are all sorts of different sections in this website (main site, syn values, recipes, eating out, teams, healthy extras, weekly weigh in, off topic etc etc) - you might want to check which bit you are in before you post - you might find you get an answer more quickly if its in the right place!

Takes a while to get used to I know, so probably worth spending a bit of time browsing until you get used to if - if you have any more questions, if you browse around you might find its already been answered.

Oh - and lots of people dont always use it - but do make use of the search function - its really good on this site (I've used plenty of sites where its rubbish, or they dont have one at all, so I really make the most of it here!)

Back