Syn free days

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Viixenx, 6 June 2014.

1. Viixenx

Viixenx shrinking caterpillar

I had my first syn free day yesterday. It was great because i now have 30 syns today to have a chinese. Anyone else do this?
  2. CharKearney

CharKearney Well-Known Member

They don't recommend you roll over your syns to the next day - how about making it a flexi syn day? Count all of your syns in one day, then from tomorrow just stick to your 5-15 a day thereafter.
  3. LV30

LV30 Well-Known Member

I'm confused... i thought you could save syns up - is that flexisynning? I've cut back since Wednesday - had 12.5 and 5.5, i've only had 2.5 so far today... as I'm out this evening, I wanted to have wine - so I was going to do the same thing for the next couple of days - cut my syns right back until I've caught up (ie - banked enough for my 27 syns for a bottle of wine....!).

I'm only on week 2 so I may be getting this completely wrong. Help!!

4. MrsTinaV

MrsTinaV Loving Married Life

I don't see the problem with this, although 5 syns a day is the minimum we're allowed isn't it, so maybe drop to 5 and store the other 10? Cutting back but not being without syns seems to be better x
  5. kikaroo

kikaroo Well-Known Member

Official line is that you use 5-15 a day and not roll over however most consultants say that if 105 a week works for you, there's nothing wrong with doing it xx
  6. RebekahR

RebekahR Well-Known Member

I have my syns on Tuesday I'm syn free other days. Occasionally have 5-10 on a Friday /Saturday

Find I feel better and mentally its easier!

If weekly works for you no problem!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using mobile app
  7. jogirl

jogirl Well-Known Member

Yes, the key is to keep an eye on your losses, and if they're not affected, then there's no problem. I work on 70-105 a week, and have most of them at the weekend. It's worked for me so far, but if I stop losing, then I'll change it.