Syn Free Korma Style Curry - Alternatives to Mullerlight Coconut?

just made this now love love love! the only thing that put me off was the colour so added loads of tumeric too make it look more authentic looking

OMG just found this thread from google search for Korma sauce and it was yummy!! Tried the korma in this months (feb 2013) mag and it was nice curry but not at all Korma like - switched it for Greek style coconut muller and vanilla essence and its amazing! Thanks for this thread! Yummmmm!!

Curry oxo

Hi, this sounds great but I've hunted everywhere only tofind curry oxo cubes are discontinued. Has anyone made this using an alternative?

Did think about that... 1 teaspoon? Suppose a bit of trial and error. Has anyone tried it with curry powder?

I use korma powder or mild curry powder all the time and it comes out lovely! I add 2 tbsp but sometimes just put in what I think as I don't use measurements that often!!

I use korma powder or mild curry powder all the time and it comes out lovely! I add 2 tbsp but sometimes just put in what I think as I don't use measurements that often!!

is korma powder free?xxx

The only muller coconut yog i could find recently has had dark chocolate in it - is this the ones you are using if you use a muller yog?

I would actually use the one with chocolate. Chillies often have dark chocolate in, it wouldn't make a difference to the taste in something hight flavoured like a curry. The sprinkles are so small they'll just melt away!

Back