syn free or low syn ready meals???

cant come soon enough !

hiya can ne1 help me im doin slimming world buti havnt signed up where do i get the information on tinned food and ready meals stuff like that witch book is it thanks :) xx

You need the Free Branded Foods book and the Low Syn Snacks book but make sure you get the 2012 versions.

Morrisons range of fresh ready meals are good :)
Also, Tesco Light Choices.

Lidl Lamb Shanks in rosemary and mint sauce (Braemoor)

Can anyone help me out with Syn values? Bought these thinking they were free like Asda ones but looking at nutritional information not sure if this is the case. :sigh: Thanks.

Mug shots are great for taking into work. I used to have them all the time. The noodle ones are free on green.

Are we making this thread a Sticky?

can u tell me wats the difference between sticky n threads? always wonder wat it is wen im using my iphone app!:confused:

Sure, a sticky thread stays at the top of the list rather than it's position being affected by the chronological activity. Usually sticky threads are the one full of useful information so they can always be found

Anyone know syns for Morrisons ready to eat Quinoa, cereals, and kidney beans?

Ingredients, quinoa 41% spelt 26% red kidney beans 17% red rice 9.6%
Wild rice 2% olive oil veg billion ( brown rice flour, yeast extract, salt, sunflower oil, carrot celery mace tumeric parsley) black pepper.

Nutrition per 100g
179 kcal protein 6.9g
carb 31.9 fat 2.6 fibre 2.6

Back