Syn free Quiche!

Well it was delicious, it did go very flat once it went cold, but it tasted fab so good its all gone!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been looking for the recipe for this, so after finding this thread yesterday made this last night. used smoked ham, tomatoes and red onion as well as 28g cheese HEa.
had it for tea with roast new potatoes (cooked them like SW chips) and beans.
Was a really nice, filling tea. Even the kids ate it all :)

We have a taster session at group next Wednesday think I'll make bite sized ones some green some red some EE some with hex cheese too for those who haven't used their hex A =D I love quiche and so glad I don't have to live without it =D.
think their a fab lunch box treat
thanks for adding xxxx

I just made a quiche for tomorrows lunch, (and leftovers for Wednesday) mushrooms, tomatoes, lean ham, onions, peppers, 3 eggs, 350g quark

Anyone know the servings? I know its free but i still dont want to eat loads, i usually eat about half and the rest the next day (which seems alot lol)

I made the quiche yesterday with a 350g tub of Tesco light choices cottage cheese with onion and chives, 3 beaten eggs and dry fried mushrooms and bacon, decorated with tomatoe slices - absolutely delicious.

Its lovely with brocolli in too or one of those packs of steam fresh veg. i made one last week with 1/2 tin red salmon mixed in - blummin lovely

I did one last night to go with jacket spuds and it was seriously nice! Even my daughter loved it and she doesn't like quiche!

1 tub Quark
3 eggs
56g cheddar cheese (2 HExA)
chives
softened onions (i put mine in some water in the microwave, cook for 3 mins then drain water)

Mix quark with eggs until you get a nice consistency.
Mix in grated cheese, chives, onions and seasoning
Pour mixture into heatproof dish (I used a lasagne dish as had no quiche dish)
Cook on gas mark 6 for about 35 mins, until top is golden.

To me it tastes a bit like school cheese pie (which I loved!)

image-2134545872.jpg

Just made this and put bacon and ham in it. Will bulk it up with salad and actifry chips for tea tomorrow :) Thanks for the recipe

Becca xx

Back