1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syn Free Quorn Cannelloni

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by julie19, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    This is out of the SW Magazine, I am making it Tuesday for tea on Wednesday, someone at my class said it was gorgeous

2 Garlic Cloves
    2 Eggs
    Handful fresh Parsley
    400g Can chopped toms with herbs & 397g Passata
    12 Cannelloni Tubes
    397g Very Low Fat Natural Yoghurt

Preheat the oven to gas 4/350F/180C.
    Peel & crush the garlic, beat the eggs, chop the parsley. Mix the quorn with the garlic & tomatoes & use to stuff the tubes. Spread the passata ove the bottom of a lasagne dish and arrange the tubes in a single later on top. Mix the eggs & yoghurt & pour over. Bake for 35 minutes then sprinkle over the parsley
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    with pic

I made this on Tuesday & we had it for tea on Wednesday - it was gorgeous! I did add my HEX A choice of cheese as well just to give it a crispier topping

Attached Files:

loobylou likes this.
  4. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Looks lovely Julie, will give it a go, thanks for posting it. xxx
  5. Becs0375

Becs0375 Member

Slimming World
    I will have to give it a whirl!! Might put some quorn mince in mine!
  6. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Weight Watchers
  7. kibe

kibe Member

This is delicious btw! Great as it is cheap and cheerful too. Had for second time tonight
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.