Syn help please

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by thinkingthin1974, 23 November 2009 Social URL.

1. thinkingthin1974

thinkingthin1974 Full Member

Hi,
    I'm hoping someone can help me with some syn values.
    Ive just bought knorr veg stock pot, I think they are quite new out. Theres 8 in a box. 100 ml of stock contains 6 cals, 0.3g sugar, 0.5g fat, 0.3g sats and 1.08g salt?
    I also love balsamic vinegar on my chicken salads, I'm not sure if this is free or not.
    Any help is really appreciated.
    Cheers,
    Kerry

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    stock and balsamic vinegar are both free
    x

4. thinkingthin1974

thinkingthin1974 Full Member

Hi,
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    Thats great to know, veg soup here I come....lol
    Cheers,
    Kerry

5. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    The stockpots are very good, but I prefer the other Knorr product - Touch of Taste (silly name!!). I came across it when I saw Nigella using it on one of her television programmes and thought - well if it's good enough for her . . . . !!

It comes in vegetable, chicken or beef and the bottles keep for ages in the fridge. I prefer the taste, and also you can use a small amount if you are only cooking for one, or need a lesser amount of stock.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.