Syn help please!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by lol90, 7 April 2014.

1. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Could someone please find out for me if there are any syns in the new fruyo total 0% blueberry yogurts and also how many syns are in the new special k granola. Lots of thanks in advance.
  2. Samantha26

Samantha26 Well-Known Member

hopefully this is the right thing...

Fage, Fruyo Fat Free Greek Strained Yogurt Blueberry (170g pot) 2 syns on all plans

Kellogg's Special K Granola with Cranberries, Pumpkin Seeds and Almonds (25g) 4.5 syns on all plans

Kellogg's Special K Granola with Raisins & Red Apples (25g) 4.5 syns on all plans
  3. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Hi samantha thank you so much for your reply. Much appreciated
  4. slimLolly

slimLolly Well-Known Member

30g of either granola is now a HEB choice. I love the cranberry one!
  5. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Is it really? Are you sure, that is fab i adore granola and would still have used the 4.5 syns for it but this is even better. Thank you
  6. Jemsy87

Jemsy87 Member

Hi does anyone know if wafer thin ham and wafer thin turkey have syns? ( sorry only started today)
    Thank u! :)
  7. slimLolly

slimLolly Well-Known Member

Yup, I double checked Syns Online before posting it. Made me VERY happy to see a granola on the list as I love a bit of it sprinkled on top of yoghurt and would have synned the regular stuff if need be. The Special K ones are the only ones on the list that I can see.
  8. lol90

lol90 Well-Known Member

Thats brill thank you for that!