Extra Easy Syn help!

Hi All :)

I'm starting back on slimming world tomorrow, managed to lose 10lb just before Christmas but i went a bit crazy over Christmas and New Year so need to start over again. I don't go to classes and I haven't signed up online so I was just wondering if someone was able to let me know the syn value in Tesco frozen pea and asparagus risotto?

Thanks
KL

5.5 syns for half a pack

Hi girls :) was wondering if there is anyway to find syn values whilst waiting to join? I have all the books I bought a membership pack in October but it expired before i could get to a meeting I couldn't decide whether to go to a meeting or online but think il enjoy the meetings again but this week my Hub has a meeting so I can't join have to wait until next week. Although the book is helpful with Syns it's not clear on everything and I'm alrwady getting frustrated not knowing about certain brands etc do I need a log in with a valid membership or is there a cheat I can do to calculate whilst I'm waiting? Thanks xx

It depends what the item is. If it's something that has no free food (e.g. chocolate, crisps, biscuits, alcohol), you can just use the 20 calories = 1 syn rule, and round to the nearest 10 calories/half syn. So as an example, a 95 calorie Freddo chocolate would be 5 syns using the calculation - which is the correct syn value according to SW. But for things that are mixed between free and synned foods (ready meals, etc) it's much harder to calculate, so it's best to wait until you have your membership for those.

Great that's what I had. First real syn craving since Monday been averaging 7-9 a day but today maybe 13-15! Ha thanks for all your help xx

Back