syn limits confusion!!

Leeanne910

Gold Member
Wondered if any one could help.

Since 2007 I always had 15 syns a day

Recently began ee days and wondered if I am meant to limit to just 10 syns???!!!

hi leanne most of the time i have 15 syns and find when i have less my weight loss is not as good :) i am going to keep having 15 so when i am near my target if i stop losing weight i have something i can cut back on :)

When I joined I was told to do EE and then have 15 syns a day.

Just out of interest how overweight do you need to be to get more than 15? I've seen posts in the past from people saying that had that. Sorry to ask but just curious as have never actually met anyone who was allowed more and I dont go to group anymore due to lack of time and funds :(

Personally though I would use the 15 and take it from there as at least that way you have something to cut back on when nearing target and the losses get harder :)

hi michelinmummy 15 is the most u can have my consultant told me to start off on the maximum then if i struggled losing weight( when i get nearer my target ) i would have something to cut down on so for now am having 15 :)

Just out of interest how overweight do you need to be to get more than 15? I've seen posts in the past from people saying that had that. Sorry to ask but just curious as have never actually met anyone who was allowed more and I dont go to group anymore due to lack of time and funds :(

There is no set weight - it is at the discretion of the consultant whether to give someone with a large amount to lose more syns

I had 7 stone to lose and was told 10 syns (in the old days when we most people did 10) but there was a person on here who also had 7 stone to lose and was told to use 20 syns

Oh right. Thanks Circes.

Thanks too Valerie - but I do remember reading somewhere on the SW website back in April that people with a large amount to lose can have more syns but the C would discuss this with them and seems as I wanted to lose more than 5 stone I did wonder is this applied to me but as my Consultant wasnt helpful at all I never did ask :(

Good luck ladies!

I'm with Val on this one......

At the moment I have 15 syns but know I can cut back to 10 if I find I am struggling!

I actually find I lose less when I have less syns in the week!

xx

Back