autumnbabe

Gold Member
Can this be used as healthy extra?

Attachments

• 1375300241552.jpg
    1375300241552.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 446
Can this be used as healthy extra?

I found these Alpro chocolate drinks listed on the SW website under "Latest Healthy Extras":
- 250ml Alpro Chocolate Light Soya Drink, ambient
- 175ml Alpro Chocolate Drink with Calcium, ambient

I don't know if that helps you? :)

Hey princess
Where abouts on the sw website does it tell you about the healthy extras that have been added ?
Cheers

Have you tried the choc oatly ? That's a hexa .. 200mls and extremely DELISH - same as choc milk x x

image-3049299071.jpg here's a photo so you no what to look for ... places like tesco & sainsburys sell it .. Not seen it in asda or morrisons yet - you will find it on the aisle where they stock the uht milks and other soya products - usually £1.39 in tesco - lovely with cereal and makes your coffee taste like a mocha :) x x

Will keep my eye out for that ruby thank u. We have a small Tesco that doesn't stock a lot of items. I was going to buy the koko chocolate milk. But our Tesco only has normal. Its pretty rubbish.
But will keep my eye out for it

Will keep my eye out for that ruby thank u. We have a small Tesco that doesn't stock a lot of items. I was going to buy the koko chocolate milk. But our Tesco only has normal. Its pretty rubbish.
But will keep my eye out for it

Ah that's a bit rubbish - hope you manage to find it - it's deffo worth going that extra mile ;) x x

YES! Oatly Chocolate Milk is the BEST way to have your HexA! Gorgeous on its own, cold OR hot, makes amazing chocolate porridge, and amazing mocha coffee!

I love it the oatly choc milk too, it's abs delicious! I can't believe it's a healthy extra lol

Back