Syn Shockers

JezVonSavage

Lost in the Supermarket
I have to admit I've just stolen this directly from the WW forum but I thought it would be pretty good to counteract the SW Food Discovery thread.

So, is there anything that you definitely WON'T be eating given it's stupendous syn value?

I had the warm bacon & chicken salad in Wethies the other day only to discover it was 17.5 syns :eek: What the hell? There was only a tiny drizzle of dressing and minimal fat on the meat (which I "forgot" to cut off, oops :break_diet:)

GO!

Last edited:
I won't be eating a Dominos pizza. Ever. The syn value is just disgraceful. And their pizzas are so yummy that you couldn't stop at just one slice. You'd dig in and pig out.

I won't be eating a Dominos pizza. Ever. The syn value is just disgraceful. And their pizzas are so yummy that you couldn't stop at just one slice. You'd dig in and pig out.

how bad is an italian base one then? i dread to think what i used to eat! lol

Someone from here got a half and half pizza from Dominos... which was an unbelieveable 121.5 syns. Yep, you did read that right. One hundred and twenty one, and a half syns! Ouch! We don't even get that much in a week!

I have no idea on the Italian base one...but... I don't think I'd even try it. Besides, the Smash Pizza is delish!

I will never have a McDonalds Breakfast again they are shocking amounts of Syns in fact McDonalds is bad news full stop lol

I will never have a McDonalds Breakfast again they are shocking amounts of Syns in fact McDonalds is bad news full stop lol

My favourite thing ever :wave_cry:

26 syns for Pancakes & Syrup....oh dear :cry:

:help2:28 for a double Sausage and Egg Muffin I loved them so much as well lol :eek:

xx

Got to say, I don't think there's anything that's so high in syns that I wouldn't have it if I really wanted to treat myself.

I have had dominos a couple of times since I started SW, in the full knowledge that it is ridiculously calorific, and fully enjoyed it - I just took a night off plan and got back on it the next day. I don't think we need to be afraid of having an occasional flexi-syn day or night off plan. It's getting back on track after that's the important thing :)

bacon supernoodles, used to be 3.5 syns a packet but now 10 syns :( I used to be prepared to spend 3.5 cos i like them but not 10..... x

Cereal. 35g or whatever you get as a HxB is just not enough, for me. I could easily have a 85g bowl and still want more..!!
So I dont get it now :D

Mmm zinger tower burger and fries from KFC was 44.5 syns I had it on thurs for dinner as working all weekend so know I won't have a drink etc it was Delish but not something I could normally justify spending soo many syns on!!

Creme eggs are 9 syns (a lot considering how small they are!) but I occasionally treat myself to one!

I knew I was going to have dominos (my second one ever!) with the other half so as I wanted to stick to plan I saved my syns throughout the week and went on their website and did calculations a medium regular crust veggie supreme was 42.5syns which I didn't think was too drastic! Though a large was 92 syns!! (my calculation: 170 calories per slice x 5 slices / 20 (calories per syn) = 42.5 syns) I did however go for an extra gym workout before hand for damage limitation!! So as long as ur sensible, prepared and are willing to save syns I think u can have the odd treat now and again and stay to plan :) x

Back