• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syn value for Tesco Swiss Style Muesli Please???

Hi Shifty!

I want to know this too. I see the jordans muesli can be used as a HE so i dont see why this cant too. But dont know for sure. Mine is sitting all lonely in my cupboard until i find out.
x

Hi Shifty!

I want to know this too. I see the jordans muesli can be used as a HE so i dont see why this cant too. But dont know for sure. Mine is sitting all lonely in my cupboard until i find out.
x
Hi again! Was looking at some of the forums and muesli seems quite syn hi! Maybe thats where i went wrong a couple of weeks back! oops

it is not on the healthy extra B list, so it looks like you can't use it as a HEb.

Therefore you can work out the syns by applying 1 syn to every 20 calories for a portion, as it has no free food allowance.
Thanks! :D

Thanks BritMum...
Such a pity as it's Soooo nice!!!
Ah well at least i have'nt been eating it!!

Hi everyone! My first comment after joining the site :) In the directory I have (it's an old copy I pinched from my mum) 28g of Jordan's Muesli and 1 Ryvita High Fibre Crackerbread is a HEB, so you should be able to replace the Jordan's with Tesco's own brand. Ryvita don't make High Fibre Crackerbread anymore, or it's now called 'Wholegrain', so I have one of those. Hope that helps!