Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently campbells was bought out by premier foods and the meatballs are now under fray bentos

x

Eeek! Thanks for that, don't know why I thought they were free foods. I think I read it on another forum somewhere? I know that syn values do change. When I did SW many years ago I seem to remember corned beef was free food!

Princes lean steak in gravy 410g. can is FREE on red and its nice!!!!:D:D

Get the Quorn swedish style balls and and add either a tin of spaghetti (free on green) or a tin of tomatoes with herbs and some veggies! A great free alternative

Eeek! Thanks for that, don't know why I thought they were free foods. I think I read it on another forum somewhere? I know that syn values do change. When I did SW many years ago I seem to remember corned beef was free food!

corned beef did use to be free, along with maceroni cheese and ravioli. then they went and changed it!!!

I brought some lucozade alert as it was on offer, now i know normal luco is high in syns but the alert one is a low cal drink with added caffeine. Its only a small bottle. 250ml. Does anyone know if these would count as free drinks like low cal flavoured water??

I brought some lucozade alert as it was on offer, now i know normal luco is high in syns but the alert one is a low cal drink with added caffeine. Its only a small bottle. 250ml. Does anyone know if these would count as free drinks like low cal flavoured water??

I can't find this on the website. Can you give me the nutritional value and I will check the syn calculator! Thanks

cal-15
pro-0
carb-4.0
fat-0
fibre-0
thats per 100ml. the bottle is 250
thanks!

2 Syns per package/portion on Green or Original

Hope this helps!

Generally with drinks, 5 cals per 100ml or less is free. That is not true of ALL drinks but it is a guide

Can anyone tell me the sin value of Morrisons Curried Baked Beans with Sultanas. Thanks

Hi
I could only find curried mixed beans, which are 1 syn for 100g on green and
5 syns per 100g on red

how many syns in

campbells meatballs, i ve took a notion for them and i have no idea cant find em on sw website. Once apon a time they were free

ta Debs x

quorn do frozen swedish meatballs ones which are sin free - you can get them in tesco and i think asda do them too. i personally don't like them but alot of people on here love them!

...not sure about meat ones. you could make your own for free :)

OMG thanks for saving me just checked the syns my craving isnt that bad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back