Syn Values

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup they're free!

we make a right pair.. me with my odd cravings and constantly being famished and you with your pickled onions..

we'll have to a start an 'are they aren't they club' :D

That's good they are free, when i was pregnant i craved toast with melted mars bar on top

oooh need not to drink the water!!!!

Toast and melted Mars bars????

Anyhows, seriously hoping I am not pg. Already got two, 15 mths apart and was planning slightly bigger gap before 3rd!

The pickled onions will probably work as a great contraceptive!! I'm quite sure I stink!!! TMI!

x

Can someone help, I know batchelors Pasta n Sauce mild cheese & broccoli is free on green, but what about Somerfields own, OH bought these by mistake was wondering if there the same.
thanks xx

Somerfield Pasta & Sauce, Cheese & Broccoli, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked

red.gif
Original 9½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns

Hi can you tell me if I use my milk from aloowance to make up a packet cheese sauce is it still 8 sins for packet. Have looked in directory and it states that the dry weight packet is 8 sins - I have had no hexa so can I use this and still count sauce packet as 8 sins. Sorry to ramble.:)

can anyone help me with syns please

I have left my book at my mums, i wonder if anyone know the value for knorr cook in sauces i have sausage casserole and spanish chicken and homeprode somerset pork and beef bourgignon. Trying to plan lots of comfort food xxxx

Knorr Chicken Tonight Sauce, Spanish Chicken, jar 500g jar

Original 11½ Syns Green 11½ Syns

Homepride Cook in Sauces, Sausage Casserole, jar 500g jar

Original 9½ Syns Green 9½ Syns

They are the only ones I could find that were close to what you wanted so you'll need to check the brands match what you have.

If you have any others... list the manufacturer and the full name of what it is... or post the nutritional information per 100g and the package size.

Here you go:

Knorr Chicken Tonight Sauce, Spanish Chicken, jar 500g jar

red.gif
Original 11½ Syns
green.gif
Green 11½ Syns

Can't find a Knorr sausage casserole but did find this:

Homepride Cook in Sauces, Sausage Casserole, jar 500g jar

red.gif
Original 9½ Syns
green.gif
Green 9½ Syns

Can't find the others. If you give me fat, fibre etc per 100 g I'll calculate it for you.

LOL

You got it double :D

thanks ladies x

please put any further syn requests in the syn request sticky at the top x

Those fonts and "nice little dots" (LMAO) are just where the answer has been cut and pasted from the Slimming World website.

No internet dark arts required! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back