Syns 5 or 15???

maketak

Hi,
Sorry for asking some really basic thing.
Is there a reason to choose between 5 or 15 syns?
Is it best to have at least 5 syns? Or can I save up the syns for 1 week to have a big treat?:confused:

It is best to try and have some syns each day, as if you save them up for one big blow out your continuing bad habits, which isn't to say a one of big blowout is a bad thing but if its every week it may be bad for your losses.

I work my syns out for the week. 15 a day for 7 days is 105. Then each day I subtract what I used so if I used 20 on a Saturday instead of 15 it's not the end of the world.

syns are there to use. They are part of the plan. Remember syns does not equal sins. There are there to work in SYNergy with the rest of your food.

I'd say to try and ensure you always have at least 5 a day. If you truly have the control to use the majority in one go as you suggest then you can (remembering to have some each day as well) - but if you don't have that level of control (I know i don't) - then stick to the 5-15 a day rule.

Less syns does not necessarily equal better weight losses either.

It is best to try and have some syns each day, as if you save them up for one big blow out your continuing bad habits, which isn't to say a one of big blowout is a bad thing but if its every week it may be bad for your losses.

I work my syns out for the week. 15 a day for 7 days is 105. Then each day I subtract what I used so if I used 20 on a Saturday instead of 15 it's not the end of the world.

Very Clever, Pickle. Thanks for sharing, that's a GREAT tip!!! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

i used to "save" all my syns for the weekend and always lost weight on it but now i find i have to use most of my syns daily to help keep me on track also i think my metabolism has changed so synning daily is better - plus im pregnant so its recommended i have the full 15 syns a day

I have all mine every day, unless I have something coming up, then i will do 5 syns a day and save 70 for that particular day.

I try to have around 10 per day, to account for hidden syns but also to create a psychological limit - then a treat at 12 or 14 syns like a chocolate bar or an ice cream seems like an extravagance rather than perfectly allowable ;)

Back