syns and exercise

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by channynewsh, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

1. channynewsh

channynewsh Member

do you get extra sins if you do exercise? how many sins do people have on average a week? becuase it says between 5-15 a day:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya,

I have never been told that if you exercise you get extra syns. To be honest 105 for the week is a lot if you use them wisely (Not like me!) lol xx

4. channynewsh

channynewsh Member

yeah i tend to stick to 70 a week , but go to the gym. i used to do Weight Watchers and you get extra points for exercise, i find slimming world much better though im never hungry or stuck for anything to eat

5. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey join the club! I am an Ex WW'er too! :D

I find SW a lot easier as you can constantly graze all day on free foods and not worry. That's the reason I find not getting extra syns easier, as you're already full and don't need them. (Unless you had a week like me last week! Hmmmm!) xx

6. channynewsh

channynewsh Member

uummm yes i have had a good weekend its my weekend that lets me down, i had 4 slices of bread on saturday a long with a packet of crisps and about 10 glasses of Bucks Fizz eeeekk xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.