1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns for Weight Watchers cereal bars

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by firfenwen, 9 January 2011 Social URL.

1. firfenwen

firfenwen Full Member

Paul Mckenna
    Im coming back from the 'dark side' and back to what I know and love (Slimming World).

In my moment of madness of joining Weightwatchers to check out the new plan I bought a load of cereal bars. They are the orange, cranberry and raspberry ones.
    Does anyone know the syns for those? Im guessing around 5 or 6 each. I dont have the packet with me at the moment but I do know they are under 100 cals.

Many thanks for your help x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Moo85

Moo85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I couldnt find them for you on the website but as a general rule of thumb a lot of people tend to use the rule 'count 1 syn for every 20 cals' if there is no free food content. So if the bar is about 100 cals it would be reasonable to guess 5 syns. If you post the full nutritional info someone should be able to calculate it for you on the sw site :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.