Syns forgetfulness!

cupotea

I can never remember the syns in packets of savoury rice! Why is that?! :confused: - I don't have them that often but enough that I should remember if they have syns in them or not but I have to look them up every time!

Does anyone else have something that no matter how often you have it, you can never remember the syns (or not).

I always second guess myself and end up looking on the syn thread, on google or in the really old book I found in the cupboard to check the syns! Even though I know that sugar is 1 syn per tsp, I will always check, in case it's magically gone up since last time lol. (This is where I find out it's not 1 syn per tsp!)

I have a little trick to get me around this - when I buy things like savoury rice, or tinned things that are synned, I get my magic marker out and write the number of syns on it, so it's all there neat and ready to do :)

I have a little trick to get me around this - when I buy things like savoury rice, or tinned things that are synned, I get my magic marker out and write the number of syns on it, so it's all there neat and ready to do :)

now that's far too organised :D

I have a list taped to the inside of my food cupboard door. It also includes a quick reference of the weights of foods for healthy extras Only need to write it out once unless you decide on a new food or they change the weights or syn values x

I had savoury rice the other day and once more had to check them - they are all free on green and I always do green days :sigh:

Because if you don't want all 5 that is an HEA portion, syn the odd one or two and use the HEA for something else
I totally agree.
I often have another HEB which I syn. I prefer to do that than have junk food for my syns.

Back