syns help... newbie xx

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by browny89, 31 January 2014.

1. browny89

browny89 Member

hey lovelies, am out for lunch today and the menu is not great,
    my options are but i dont know how to syn them please could you help me :)
    vegetable hot pot......
    rump steak, would ask for it without chips and with plain salad not sure about syns for all etc?
    or a lamb hot pot?

any help on this would be muchly appreciated xxx
  2. ACH

ACH Well-Known Member

I'd have the steak with jacket pot no butter salad no dressing and just syn like 2 or 3 for any potential oil used and make sure you trim the fat
  3. kimrobo1984

kimrobo1984 Active Member

I agree definitely go with the steak jacket no butter and try and get big side salad so it's your 1/3 superfree. X
  4. browny89

browny89 Member

ah thank you both :)
    i had the steak with big side salad no dressing cut the fat off, it came with mushrooms and large grilled tomato.
    was absolutely beautiful.
    think i am going to get on very well with sw xx
  5. lizzie_g

lizzie_g Well-Known Member

Once you get used to slimming world it really is the best diet / lifestyle choice going! Steak for lunch and still able to lose weight, that's my kinda diet! :) xx
  6. ariescat

ariescat Well-Known Member

I love SW because it is so easy to eat out on - lovely fillets of salmon, big portions of steak, and baked totties galore! Hurrah! :)
  7. browny89

browny89 Member

me too, think am getting the hang of things now.
    am going out for dinner tonight and what i usually have i think is sw friendly just syn any oil/butter they might use. am putting it down as 4 to be safe and 8.5 for large red wine.
    am going to have seabass in tomato sauce and it comes with boiled potatoes and veg. xxx