• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syns in Fibresure?

couscous

S: 12st13lb C: 12st13lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 33.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone

I have taken Fibersure for a few months and I asked my SW leader if it were free. She said no it would contain syns but i can't see how as its almost calorie free and helps to keep you regular and is just Hickory and nothing else.

Does anyone else know the syn value of this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

couscous

Thanks everyone its made my proctor & gamble but 5gram serving which is all i have in a ready made single serving had 25 cals and no fat so i figured it would be free. Don;t want all my hard work going down the pan if it is synable and i could have a glass of wine instead!

couscous

1 syn! Umm ok, if i mix it with the wine is it free? Only kidding. I'll sin for 1 syn a day now although with all the fruit I am now eating i doubt that i will need the fibersure! (probably more info than you all need sorry)

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
Oh, I don't know I eat loads of fruit since starting this plan, and I could deffo do with fibresure most weeks! lol

couscous

It's £8.00 but is always in Boots on a 3 or 2 and its £8.00 for 30 sachets and I have 1 a day so £16.00 does 3 months worth - worth it in my opinion.

Nanny Jax

getting back on track
will deffo bear that in mind, because if I do a lot of green days, I suffer really badly, so much so, i have even contemplated giving up on the plan so thanks for that :)

d4n13773

S: 14st2lb C: 12st8lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 1st8lb(11.11%)
Have you though of trying psyllium husks, you can get it as a powder which if you mixed it with squash would be a bit like the fibre sure - i think. It is made of insoluble fibre so has no nutritional value, so I'm sure it can't have syns. I take it as capsules to keep things moving.

couscous

Hi Dani Thanks for that I'll have a look in the Health Food Shop for it when I'm next in town. Saying that I have decided not to syn the Fibresure which i know is wrong but I figured 1 syn a day when some days I don't have my full quota isn't going to kill me. Hoping the water and fruit will mean I don't need it.

Jax either eat more red days if they work better for you, although i always find i am more regular on green days. It must be the bloody bananas!