Syns in Fibresure?

couscous

Hi everyone

I have taken Fibersure for a few months and I asked my SW leader if it were free. She said no it would contain syns but i can't see how as its almost calorie free and helps to keep you regular and is just Hickory and nothing else.

Does anyone else know the syn value of this?

I have heard that it is free but not 100% sure sorry.

Thanks everyone its made my proctor & gamble but 5gram serving which is all i have in a ready made single serving had 25 cals and no fat so i figured it would be free. Don;t want all my hard work going down the pan if it is synable and i could have a glass of wine instead!

1 syn! Umm ok, if i mix it with the wine is it free? Only kidding. I'll sin for 1 syn a day now although with all the fruit I am now eating i doubt that i will need the fibersure! (probably more info than you all need sorry)

Oh, I don't know I eat loads of fruit since starting this plan, and I could deffo do with fibresure most weeks! lol

It's £8.00 but is always in Boots on a 3 or 2 and its £8.00 for 30 sachets and I have 1 a day so £16.00 does 3 months worth - worth it in my opinion.

will deffo bear that in mind, because if I do a lot of green days, I suffer really badly, so much so, i have even contemplated giving up on the plan so thanks for that :)

Have you though of trying psyllium husks, you can get it as a powder which if you mixed it with squash would be a bit like the fibre sure - i think. It is made of insoluble fibre so has no nutritional value, so I'm sure it can't have syns. I take it as capsules to keep things moving.

Hi Dani Thanks for that I'll have a look in the Health Food Shop for it when I'm next in town. Saying that I have decided not to syn the Fibresure which i know is wrong but I figured 1 syn a day when some days I don't have my full quota isn't going to kill me. Hoping the water and fruit will mean I don't need it.

Jax either eat more red days if they work better for you, although i always find i am more regular on green days. It must be the bloody bananas!

Back