1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns in Hovis wholemeal bread

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Ruby8, 16 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Ruby8

Ruby8 Member

Can anyone tell me how many syns are in 1 slice of Hovis wholemeal medium sliced bread if not used as a healthy extra ? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. valerie11

valerie11 Well-Known Member

hi hun look and see how many cals there r in a slice and divide it by 20 so if its got 100 cals its 5 syns x

4. Ruby8

Ruby8 Member

Brilliant Valerie thank you so much. There are 92cals in 1 slice which is 4.6 so ill just count this as 5 syns. Is that how I work out how many syns are in everything thats not listed on the syns list then, divide it by 20 ? I must really remember not to have cereal and bread on the same day then I don't have to add syns (silly me)!!

5. valerie11

valerie11 Well-Known Member

hi ruby8 thats how u work out food that doesn't have any free elements in it, hope ur doing ok x

6. Ruby8

Ruby8 Member

That has helped me a lot Valerie as I was afraid to eat certain things incase there were too manys syns in it haha Now im glad I can work it out myself with yiur help. brill. I have been very good this week and hope that when I get weighed at the weekend it will have paid off, thanks xx How are you getting on with yours ?