1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns in Tesco Meat Free Bolognese Mix

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by culintg, 30 April 2014 Social URL.

1. culintg

culintg New Member

I am being ever so cheeky now, but was hoping that one of you would be kind enough to work out the syns in Tesco’s Meat Free Bolognese mix for me.

I am trying to decide if I am going to re-join slimming world or do WW, and thought I would try and work out which was better based on a day’s eating (I can work out most of the things on SW as I have been on it before, but this is new!!)

The values are as follows (per 100g)
    Calories: 93
    Protein: 4.5
    Carbs: 4.7
    Fat: 5.2
    Fibre: 4.2
    Top ingredient: Soya mince
    Pack size: 400g

THANK YOU :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i_am_plankton

i_am_plankton Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I'm unsure about that as I don't have access to syns online atm, however the Tesco meat-free soya mince is now free as the recipe has changed so I doubt this will be very many at all, hopefully someone will be able to help soon :)
  4. Possumpaws

Possumpaws Member

Is this the one?

Meatfree Bolognese Mix, frozen , 400g pack 6½ 6½ 6½
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.