syns in tuna pasta?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Debfairy, 19 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Debfairy

Debfairy Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ive just made lunch and unsure how to count the syns..

im having a green day btw lol..

Pasta, i medium red onion, half a can of green giant sweetcorn, 2 level tablespoons of helmans extra light mayo, and 1 can of princes tuna chunks.

can someone please work out the syn value for me? Would be much appreciated.

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    well your pasta would be free, the sweetcorn would also be free, each level tbsn of extra light mayo is 0.5 syns so 1 syn in total for your mayo, what type of tuna was it? i.e brine/spring water or sunflower oil? if its brine or water then you could use 113g as a 'B' choice or you would have to syn it at 1.5 per 28g, if it was in oil then the syn value would be 2.5 per 28g.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Please do not post Syn requests in the main forum

We have an extensive Syn Forum which is full of Syn values and is searchable

Please post ALL Syn queries there

:thread_moved: to where it should be

5. Debfairy

Debfairy Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks Jane thats fab. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out. xxx

Sorry Starlight, i realised this after i had posted,still trying to get to grips with where everything is on the forum. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.