Syns please !!!

Patsy1

Hi all

I feel so mad!! I just ate the attached and am i right in saying they are very high? ☹☹☹
Could anyone please tell me the syn value please

Thanks

Attachments

• 20190119_185039.jpg
    20190119_185039.jpg
    935.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20190119_185048.jpg
    20190119_185048.jpg
    989.9 KB · Views: 16
Hi, I believe that half is about 11 syns. But don't worry if you stick to plan all week 100% you should still get a weight loss, as it is high in protein. Good luck tho x

It's not as bad as you think.

I worked it out on the syns calculator and it comes out as 2.5 syns per fillet.

The salmon is free food x

It's not as bad as you think.

I worked it out on the syns calculator and it comes out as 2.5 syns per fillet.

The salmon is free food x
Thanks but I forgot about the calculator so just checked and you have to put in per half pack - which is 226kl and that's 11.5 syns unfortunately!! ☹☹☹

Thanks but I forgot about the calculator so just checked and you have to put in per half pack - which is 226kl and that's 11.5 syns unfortunately!! ☹☹☹
If a food doesn't have a free food allowance then the 20 cals=1 syn rule apply, but as you have salmon as your free food then you can wipe some syns off xx

Ooh it's even better actually, I stuck it in as portion size and it came out at 1.5 per portion lol

Attachments

• IMG_1976.PNG
    IMG_1976.PNG
    471.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1975.PNG
    IMG_1975.PNG
    435.9 KB · Views: 14
A
really? But it's got oil in it also ? Now I'm totally confused! Lol

Trust in the calculator 😄

That's the beauty of free food xx

When you need to calculate something, if the main ingredient is a free food, i.e., fish, chicken , pasta potatoes etc it will always be lower in syns than the normal rules xx

Thanks a mil !!! You're very good!! Wish I could eat what I want!! Lol
I'm currently jonesing for a bacon double cheeseburger .

I hate those people who can eat what they like and never put on an ounce. I hope there's a special corner in hell for them. 🔥😂

Ha ha so funny!!! This is my very LAST time joining a SW class!!! Lol 🤣🤣🤣

Sure 👍😂

I've been on this bloody ride for 15 years. I have a commemorative name plaque and a street named after me 😂

Back