syns.. when do you eat yours?

Annie68

Silver Member
When do you eat your syns? Throughout the day? use them in meals? or do you save them for the evening?

How do you use your syns?

depends on the kind of day i'm having.

some days i have a sandwich for lunch, so have some low sin crisps and use sins throughout the day

some days i have no sins all day and use them all at night - on minimilks and crisps

some days i have no sins all day as i want a nice dinner - tonight i'm having a roast dinner with SW roast potatoes and parsnips, leeks, carrots, sprouts, cabbage, crispy quorn fillet (3.5 sins), stuffing (3 sins) and cranberry sauce (realistically 4 sins) ...can't wait - i want to cook it now!

I usually use all of mine on a friday and saturday. I get weighed on a friday so I always have a crunchie and a bag of crisps. Then I always have a bottle of vino on a saturday night. I will then have a couple of bags of walkers lights through the week and then all of my sins are spent. I love Fridays and Saturdays me.

I haven't really been using any, a few on sauce and butter, i'm worried if i buy crisps i'll start wanting them all the time. I am craving reeces peanut butter cups though,

I am craving reeces peanut butter cups though,

they're lush! the crapest chocolate but they taste so good.

i managed to turn down apple strudel with custard/cream or ice cream last night!!! i nearly cried as everyone else ate there's - i had watermelon!

I don't tend to have many syns... if there is something I really want like ermm walkers french fries as I brought some back with me from the uk.. I tend to treat myself to a bag of them.... or like last night I made a small bit of gravy.

But then I found this way... if there is something I really want and cause I haven't been using them I don't have to deprive myself when the urge gets so bad... but then didnt' when I wanted sausage lol... they were too many sins... might make my own... must find my mincing machine...

they're lush! the crapest chocolate but they taste so good.

i managed to turn down apple strudel with custard/cream or ice cream last night!!! i nearly cried as everyone else ate there's - i had watermelon!

Yeah the chocolate sucks, have you tried the the reeces peanut bar? nutragous? its heaven. Well done on the apple studel, watermelon is one of those things, i love the smell and the look but just can't seem to like it!

i enjoyed the watermelon as i wasn't offered a drink with dinner - at home i won't eat unless i have a big cold drink with my food.

i prefer the reese's cups to the nutrogenous bars - i love peanut butter, which probably explains it!

I tend to have free food throughout the day then maybe some syns with my tea and a Snackajack caramel jumbo or Alpen light in the evening.

I hardly use any syns (Which I know isn't ideal).
I use low fat creme fraiche a few times a week, in sauces and things. But I only use less than a whole small tub over the week, so it doesn't equate to much.
Sometimes I'll have an extra Alpen Light Bar, which is 3 syns. On most Fridays I'll have either a Toffee Crisp, or a Crunchie. I think they're 4 or 4.5 syns each (?).
Oh, and I LOVE the Bramley Apple Quorn Sausages, which are 0.5 syns each.
But, really, I can't think what else I use syns on. I get on so well with the free food, I rarely need anything extra.

UNLESS I'm out on a rare night on the p*ss. Then I drink a month of syns in rum. Although, I no longer feel any desire to have scampi, chips, tomato sauce and galrlic mayo from the kebab shop....simgle scampi hits the spot! hahaha

On most Fridays I'll have either a Toffee Crisp, or a Crunchie. I think they're 4 or 4.5 syns each (?).

i take it they're the microscopic snack size ones? :( (wishes they were normal ones)

i take it they're the microscopic snack size ones? :( (wishes they were normal ones)

It's been so long since I had the password to check, I can't remember. Ever time I buy one, I think 'SURELY this can't be so low in syns'...so you could well be right!:eek:

i use my syns on a night. i normally have a hi-fi for breakfast then free foods for lunch and dinner normally with my other hex b then have syns at nights. i work from home on the computer from 4pm - midnight so sat here 8 hours all i wanna do is eat eat eat i norally have bag of french fries and a 2 finger kitkat.

love
Mindy

Back