• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

syns.. when do you eat yours?

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
depends on the kind of day i'm having.

some days i have a sandwich for lunch, so have some low sin crisps and use sins throughout the day

some days i have no sins all day and use them all at night - on minimilks and crisps

some days i have no sins all day as i want a nice dinner - tonight i'm having a roast dinner with SW roast potatoes and parsnips, leeks, carrots, sprouts, cabbage, crispy quorn fillet (3.5 sins), stuffing (3 sins) and cranberry sauce (realistically 4 sins) ...can't wait - i want to cook it now!

I usually use all of mine on a friday and saturday. I get weighed on a friday so I always have a crunchie and a bag of crisps. Then I always have a bottle of vino on a saturday night. I will then have a couple of bags of walkers lights through the week and then all of my sins are spent. I love Fridays and Saturdays me.

I haven't really been using any, a few on sauce and butter, i'm worried if i buy crisps i'll start wanting them all the time. I am craving reeces peanut butter cups though,

mod-karen79

I am craving reeces peanut butter cups though,
they're lush! the crapest chocolate but they taste so good.

i managed to turn down apple strudel with custard/cream or ice cream last night!!! i nearly cried as everyone else ate there's - i had watermelon!

I don't tend to have many syns... if there is something I really want like ermm walkers french fries as I brought some back with me from the uk.. I tend to treat myself to a bag of them.... or like last night I made a small bit of gravy.

But then I found this way... if there is something I really want and cause I haven't been using them I don't have to deprive myself when the urge gets so bad... but then didnt' when I wanted sausage lol... they were too many sins... might make my own... must find my mincing machine...

they're lush! the crapest chocolate but they taste so good.

i managed to turn down apple strudel with custard/cream or ice cream last night!!! i nearly cried as everyone else ate there's - i had watermelon!
Yeah the chocolate sucks, have you tried the the reeces peanut bar? nutragous? its heaven. Well done on the apple studel, watermelon is one of those things, i love the smell and the look but just can't seem to like it!

mod-karen79

i enjoyed the watermelon as i wasn't offered a drink with dinner - at home i won't eat unless i have a big cold drink with my food.

i prefer the reese's cups to the nutrogenous bars - i love peanut butter, which probably explains it!

flipflop

Just follow the plan
I tend to have free food throughout the day then maybe some syns with my tea and a Snackajack caramel jumbo or Alpen light in the evening.

I hardly use any syns (Which I know isn't ideal).
I use low fat creme fraiche a few times a week, in sauces and things. But I only use less than a whole small tub over the week, so it doesn't equate to much.
Sometimes I'll have an extra Alpen Light Bar, which is 3 syns. On most Fridays I'll have either a Toffee Crisp, or a Crunchie. I think they're 4 or 4.5 syns each (?).
Oh, and I LOVE the Bramley Apple Quorn Sausages, which are 0.5 syns each.
But, really, I can't think what else I use syns on. I get on so well with the free food, I rarely need anything extra.

UNLESS I'm out on a rare night on the p*ss. Then I drink a month of syns in rum. Although, I no longer feel any desire to have scampi, chips, tomato sauce and galrlic mayo from the kebab shop....simgle scampi hits the spot! hahaha

mod-karen79

On most Fridays I'll have either a Toffee Crisp, or a Crunchie. I think they're 4 or 4.5 syns each (?).
i take it they're the microscopic snack size ones? :( (wishes they were normal ones)

i take it they're the microscopic snack size ones? :( (wishes they were normal ones)
It's been so long since I had the password to check, I can't remember. Ever time I buy one, I think 'SURELY this can't be so low in syns'...so you could well be right!:eek:

Mindy

Dreaming of being slim!
i use my syns on a night. i normally have a hi-fi for breakfast then free foods for lunch and dinner normally with my other hex b then have syns at nights. i work from home on the computer from 4pm - midnight so sat here 8 hours all i wanna do is eat eat eat i norally have bag of french fries and a 2 finger kitkat.

love
Mindy