Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by alioreilly, 18 February 2010 Social URL.

1. alioreilly

alioreilly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Does anybody (who is on the EE plan) use their full 15 syns a day and still lose weight. And am also wondering if anyone uses all their 15 syns on naughty foods like crisps or choc? Thats what I am missing. I have only been on the plan since Monday and am enjoying the freedom of all the free foods but have not had any syns yet as I am still waiting for my food directory. I am really craving my "usual" snacks but am scared off undoing all my hard work!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KayMarie

KayMarie Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I did used to use my syns day to day but I like to spontaneously go out, so I save all mine for the weekend now and then eat syn free for the rest for the week. I have had fish and chips with my boyfriend tonight as a treat after weigh in because I have been craving it for two weeks but that is all I will have syn wise, until next weigh in now, bar the odd bit of butter i make mash wit or a little extra light philadelphia.

Like last week, I got weighed on Thursday, didn't really have any syns, which meant Monday when we all just decided to go out round Leeds, I could have what I wanted really, then eat syn free the rest of the time.

It's worked both ways for me so far! But I find this way better because I not as restricted if I want to do stuff on a weekend and can use my 105 syns then and I hardly ever use that many really.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.