• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all I am new here started sw 28th may and have lost 1st 2 1/2 lbs so far. I have had a strange weekend and not eaten much at all but I had a big dinner earlier and am full. What my question is I have 2 b's and an a left (on green) and have only had 2 syns. Will this hurt my weight loss this week or shall I try and use some up? Thanks in advance :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Missing out on Syns and Healthy extras from time to time will not affect your weight loss and if you are full and not hungry - then don't fret about having them - eating them for the sake of eating them is not what the plans about.

that said - i'd not make an habit of skipping them - just days like today...

Hi Ian, thanks for that I was a bit worried about it to be honest as it was the same yesterday. I have not had a loss for 2 weeks so trying a week of green as had good losses on it when I did sw years ago. You have done amazing by the way, did you follow EE or mix of all 3?

Silver Member
Fruitybabe - thanks. To answer your question - generally a mix of red/green with EE thrown in for special occassions that won't fit onto those two.