Syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fruitybabe, 25 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Fruitybabe

Fruitybabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12.5lb(21.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all I am new here started sw 28th may and have lost 1st 2 1/2 lbs so far. I have had a strange weekend and not eaten much at all but I had a big dinner earlier and am full. What my question is I have 2 b's and an a left (on green) and have only had 2 syns. Will this hurt my weight loss this week or shall I try and use some up? Thanks in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    Missing out on Syns and Healthy extras from time to time will not affect your weight loss and if you are full and not hungry - then don't fret about having them - eating them for the sake of eating them is not what the plans about.

that said - i'd not make an habit of skipping them - just days like today...

4. Fruitybabe

Fruitybabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12.5lb(21.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Ian, thanks for that I was a bit worried about it to be honest as it was the same yesterday. I have not had a loss for 2 weeks so trying a week of green as had good losses on it when I did sw years ago. You have done amazing by the way, did you follow EE or mix of all 3?

5. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    Fruitybabe - thanks. To answer your question - generally a mix of red/green with EE thrown in for special occassions that won't fit onto those two.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.