Syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gracieq, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. gracieq

gracieq New Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can you save your syns up, or if you dont use them in a day they are lost?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. winters_daughter

winters_daughter Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi.

I started tonight and my consultant told me if you dont use any syns in a day or you use some you can use the remaining syns the next day and so on so you can have no syns for a whole week and be able to have 70 syns on the last day. I will use my syns for the weekend then I can indulge without the guilt. Good luck :) x

4. Nemesis82

Nemesis82 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My consultant said the same. She said you can have 70 for the week and work from there. This is based on 10 syns a day but you can have up to 15 which in turn works out to be 105 syns for the week. It is only your Healthy Extras that are lost each day!

5. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Hi i joined in january and was told i couldnt save any syns but was to use flei syns which is where you give yourself another allowance on the top of your 15 syns but i wouldnt feel comfortable using all my syns at the weekend as i weight in on a tuesday and i'd be scared it would show on the scales but it seems all consultants are different they may talk from experience i surpose but good luck and enjoy your weight loss journey:)

6. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    My consultant recommends that uf you're planning night out decide how many syns you want to use eg 40 and then stick to 5 syns every other day. Flexible syns are for big occasions rather than a normal Saturday night out and the general feeling is that you probably shouldn't expect to lose on a week where you have 15 syns a day and then a flexible sun day

7. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Hate predictive text on iPhones. Meant flexi syn day!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.