Syns

Hi.

I started tonight and my consultant told me if you dont use any syns in a day or you use some you can use the remaining syns the next day and so on so you can have no syns for a whole week and be able to have 70 syns on the last day. I will use my syns for the weekend then I can indulge without the guilt. Good luck :) x

My consultant said the same. She said you can have 70 for the week and work from there. This is based on 10 syns a day but you can have up to 15 which in turn works out to be 105 syns for the week. It is only your Healthy Extras that are lost each day!

Hi i joined in january and was told i couldnt save any syns but was to use flei syns which is where you give yourself another allowance on the top of your 15 syns but i wouldnt feel comfortable using all my syns at the weekend as i weight in on a tuesday and i'd be scared it would show on the scales but it seems all consultants are different they may talk from experience i surpose but good luck and enjoy your weight loss journey:)

My consultant recommends that uf you're planning night out decide how many syns you want to use eg 40 and then stick to 5 syns every other day. Flexible syns are for big occasions rather than a normal Saturday night out and the general feeling is that you probably shouldn't expect to lose on a week where you have 15 syns a day and then a flexible sun day

Back