Syns?

If you are a member you have access to syns online on the SW website otherwise you can't work out the syns for everything yourself. For things with no free foods in the main ingredients you can use 1 syn for every 20 calories. But if there are free foods this does not work.

If you are a member you have access to syns online on the SW website otherwise you can't work out the syns for everything yourself. For things with no free foods in the main ingredients you can use 1 syn for every 20 calories. But if there are free foods this does not work.

Oooh! thanks for this Circes! I did not know this :/
(doing it from home :D)

There are also some foods that don't qualify for a free food allowance even if they have free foods in the main ingredients eg ready made sandwiches, soups and pasta sauces. These can also be worked out using 1 syn for every 20 calories

There are also some foods that don't qualify for a free food allowance even if they have free foods in the main ingredients eg ready made sandwiches, soups and pasta sauces. These can also be worked out using 1 syn for every 20 calories

You can still use the wholemeal bread of a shop bought sarnie as a HExB though can't you?

Aaaah, will look out for that! I rarely have them, and when I do it's normally on a day when I think "To hell with it all! anyway.

Back